VirtualMetric’s team is seeking a motivated, energetic and conscientious Sales and Business Development Manager with a strong technical expertise and an experience in B2B business sales. Hardware, Software, SaaS, IaaS, Cloud experience are also necessary. A comprehensive understanding of all IT technologies and disciplines is paramount. A Sales Hunter is required for this role with the ability to conduct market researches, identify potential customers, and get in touch with them (actively conduct sales calls, cold emailing, follow up).
Experience: 5+ years or more experience specific to the requirements enlisted below. If you have passion for sales within the IT industry, do not wait! Read the full information and apply!
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Virtual Metric’s solution offering and its competitive advantages, actively monitor the competitive landscape and provide feedback to the business.
- Support outside sales activities.
- Conduct market research and find potential customers.
- Leading all business development initiatives.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals.
- Receive and answer prospective customers’ sales inquiries.
- Qualify leads by explaining the value of the service and products offered.
- Developing and executing plans with the focus on channel partners and mid-market to enterprise size VMware and Microsoft virtualization customers.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities with a focus on development.
- 5+ years of successful sales and partner management
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Sales Executive.
- Strong track record of business-to-business sales.
- Must have a firm grasp Business Intelligence & research and strategic analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to make cold-calls to potential clients with confidence is key to success in this role.
- Be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
- The ability to work and interact with Technical and Marketing team.
- Must be a high performing sales manager with a proven track record of consistently exceeding established goals and objectives.
- We will reward you with benefits with a salary and a commission based on your results.
Why work at VirtualMetric as a Technical Sales and Business Development Manager:
- Join an innovative company, which provide enterprise-grade solution
- Develop your own network of contacts within the IT business
- Great potential for growth and personal development
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Remuneration depending on your own efforts and without an upper limit
- Responsibility and creativity
- No corporate politics and bureaucracy
IN ORDER TO APPLY: Please, submit your CV to [email protected] You can also attach a Cover Letter. We will get in touch with you shortly!
Join our team and be part of a growing and innovative company with passion for technology!